At Future Auto Service Centres we aim for all clients to be driving well maintained vehicles, so when they contact us it is for regular servicing, not emergency break downs.
With this in mind we have developed our Silver Band Service. This service involves our 69 Point Vehicle Inspection Report as well as a Lube Service, providing you with a quality service and a written report on items that require further attention. (Post Service Report)
In the Post Service Report we list the items on your vehicle that need attention in priority of importance, inform your of areas of concern and follow your instruction on how to proceed (ensuring your safety and the safety of your family is never compromised over cheaper/faster repairs.)
During this service we carry out.
- Vehicle test drive
- Quality engine oil & oil filter replacement
- Under bonnet fluid check & report
- Brake fluid performance test
- Coolant condition pressure test
- Check battery condition & volt test
- Charging system performance test
- Our Future 69 point vehicle inspection report
- Thorough inspection & adjustment of braking system (including handbrake)
- Tyre pressure check & tyre wear report (including the spare)
- Thorough under body check of steering, suspension & exhaust components
- Full inspection of lights, indicators and wiper operation
- All carried out by our Qualified technicians
This provides you with a clear picture of the condition of your vehicle and makes you aware of any potential issues that may occur in the future, we will develop a sensible and affordable maintenance plan with you to ensure you get the best performance from your vehicle.